- Rubicon Genomics Adds European Distributors Ahead of New Product Launches MORE
- Rubicon Genomics Adds Distributors in China and Licenses IP from University of Michigan to Enable Next Wave of Innovation in DNA Library Preparation MORE
- Rubicon Genomics Adds New Distributors Globally for Its DNA Library Preparation Kits MORE
- Rubicon Genomics Launches PicoPLEX™ DNA-Seq for Illumina Platforms MORE
- Rubicon Genomics Reports Surge in 2013 of its Nucleic Acid Library Prep Kits MORE
- Rubicon Genomics Expands Distribution in Europe and Asia MORE
- Cancer Research UK’s Dr. James Hadfield Offers Praise of ThruPLEX-FD® MORE
Premier nucleic acid library preparation kits
KIT SELECTION GUIDE
Feature of the Month
ThruPLEX® DNA-seq Kit Available July 7
ThruPLEX DNA-seq kit builds on the patented technology to generate DNA libraries with expanded multiplexing capability and even greater diversity with lower duplication rates. The kit still provides a single tube, three step workflow and input amounts of double stranded DNA or cDNA from 50 pg to 50 ng. The kit's reagents and protocols are specifically designed for use with plasma, FFPE, cDNA and ChIP DNA applications.
Recording Now Available for the May 6th Webinar: Target Enrichment for Illumina NGS Platforms
As exome capture emerges as one of the most widely used application in NGS, Rubicon Genomics is pleased to present a webinar with Dr. Kamran Shazand, Director of Applications, on the basics of the application and detail how to use libraries prepared with ThruPLEX®-FD Prep Kits with several enrichment technologies.
REQUEST PROTOCOLS FOR ENRICHMENT