- Rubicon Genomics Adds New Distributors Globally for Its DNA Library Preparation Kits MORE
- Rubicon Genomics Launches PicoPLEX™ DNA-Seq for Illumina Platforms MORE
- Rubicon Genomics Reports Surge in 2013 of its Nucleic Acid Library Prep Kits MORE
- Rubicon Genomics Expands Distribution in Europe and Asia MORE
- Rubicon’s ThruPLEX® Technology Featured in Nature Publication MORE
- “RNA-Seq and Microarray Libararies for Expression Analysis of FFPE and Frozen Tissues” Recording Now Available MORE
- Rubicon Partners with Clontech Labs to Increase Speed and Efficiency of Sample Prep for RNA Sequencing MORE
- Cancer Research UK’s Dr. James Hadfield Offers Praise of ThruPLEX-FD® MORE
Premier nucleic acid library preparation kits
KIT SELECTION GUIDE
Feature of the Month
Rubicon Genomics Meets with Clinical Translational Research Division at TGenDr. Jamie Wibbenmeyer and Dr. Kamran Shazand will present the seminar “High sensitivity and robust WGS /WES libraries from single cell,plasma, FFPE, and ChIP DNA using Rubicon Genomics products ThruPLEX® and PicoPLEX™" to the TGen team on April 16th. LEARN MORE OR REQUEST A MEETING
Rubicon Genomics Adds New Global Distributors
Genomax Technologies in Singapore and Malaysia and BioChemMack of Russia have partnered with Rubicon Genomics to further extend availability of the Rubicon Genomics family of products.
Visit our Distributors page to learn more.